This is the preliminary (or launch) version of the 2023-2024 VCU Bulletin. This edition includes all programs
and courses approved by the publication deadline; however we may receive notification of additional program
approvals after the launch. The final edition and full PDF version will include these updates and will be available
in August prior to the beginning of the fall semester.
The federal Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended, requires that institutions of higher education disclose certain consumer information to current students, prospective students, current employees and/or prospective employees. This consumer information can be found on the Institutional Research and Decision Support website and includes information about:
- Financial aid
- General information about VCU
- Student Right-to-know Act – completion and graduation rates for general student body and student athletes
- Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act – athletically related expenses and student aid
- Drug and alcohol abuse prevention
- Campus security
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act – student rights with respect to educational records
Paper copies of all of the information listed on the consumer information website are available upon request.